Group Brand Manager
Nederland, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamMarketing
Group Brand Manager
Broad Horizon is a fast-growing organization! We are looking for a Group Brand Manager to build further on the Brand Horizon brands. Do you want to help us build?
What are going to do?
As a Group Brand Manager you will put the Broad Horizon Group brand in a good light on social media, with the aim of giving partners, customers and other followers a good picture of the Broad Horizon brands.
You will be responsible to associate our companies’ brands to the Broad Horizon Group branding. It will be very important to position Broad Horizon Group brand as a representation of our collective companies’ brands in order to deliver an end to end customer journey proposition.
Also, the Group Brand Manager need to build an Employer branding to promote Broad Horizon group's reputation as an employer and as a regional leading organization.
At the Group level we will need to build also the image of an investor, putting together what the market can offer the best.
Through this European leading image, we want to create a very positive feeling on employees (Group and Companies) that Broad Horizon is a visionary and leading employer and a good place to develop your carrier which will help our Companies recruitment campaign looking for best talents.
The other key communication platform the Group Brand Manager will need drive, our Group intranet and extranet. The Group message in terms of overall positioning and vision, will have to be naturally linked to our Companies mission statements and also with our employees and customers promises.|
Will also drive the design of our Group Website through our new DNA engagement (our employees is what make the difference).
Further responsibilities of Group Brand Manager
- Responsible for Group Branding toward the market (Industries, government, partners)
- Responsible for Employer Branding of the Broad Horizon Group and all underlying companies on social media and Broad Horizon's websites
- Working with Group HR for on boarding training on Broad Horizon Group strategy and market positioning for new acquisitions
- Work with Group IT in website design and manage the website back-end of the brand and campaign websites in the Broad Horizon group
- Work with Companies on co-branding strategy (Group and Companies brands)
- Possibility to build Group advertising campaigns
- Support small Companies in terms of Branding
Example KPI's of Group Brand Manager
- Employee satisfaction with the intranet
- Broad Horizon Group website visits
- Broad Horizon Group brand popularity
- Companies embracement and satisfaction
- Experience on working for Group Entities
- Experience in engaging with multiband organizations
- Experience in managing social media accounts
- Experience in promoting the positive culture of a company
- Needs to speak Dutch and English well, but also good at presenting and writing
- This position will stand alone.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Working fulltime (40 hours) or parttime (32 hours)
- Pension and good insurance
- Laptop and phone
- Travel allowance
- Good, informal culture
- On location Amsterdam we have an indoor fitness
- Delicious lunches and snacks from the chef
- We work mostly from home at the moment, so we have a nice workplace arrangement
- Profit sharing
- Leisure ! 25 holidays. Need more ? Then you can buy more
About Broad Horizon
Broad Horizon is a strategic partner for organizations that want to be market leader in their industry through the use of advanced technology. Together with 900 other specialists, Broad Horizon works every day to make the world smarter, more agile and more digital. In total, Broad Horizon serves more than 1500+ clients, ranging from SME’s to large corporates within the retail, education, finance, trade, medical, publishing and construction sectors. More information: https://www.broadhorizon.nl